Wireless lighting systems are great to implement inside any room you want. They can cover the regions of your house and make it easier for you to control the electricity! They don’t require too much effort to manage. You have to install them and enjoy their utility. They also do not need any time consuming and expensive wiring, which is also a huge plus! If you have standard switches in your house, but you want to switch up, wireless light switches are perfect to go!
Top Wireless Dimmer Switches in the Market
TP-LINK HS220P3 Kasa Smart WiFi Light Switch
- You can control electricity from anywhere, thanks to the Kasa app of TP-link.
- Voice control is an excellent addition to this light-switch. It works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana supported devices. You can use the product hands-free, which makes it extra valuable!
- You can turn off the lighting slowly, which makes it fade away slowly!
- This is a great one to replace the standard wifi light switch. It has a dimmer function, which is cool! The product operates at 2.4 GigaHertz.
- The quality and design of the product is top-notch, in my opinion.
Tp-link is a well-known brand that produces wireless modems and internet technologies. Their products are mostly well designed so you won’t face too many problems! This one can’t control the speed of ceiling fans. Some customers are looking for wifi switches, which can control ceiling fans, but this is not one of them!
Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch
- You can automatically control the lighting levels when you are away! The smart away feature is perfect for controlling the hours of the lighting. You can keep the lights turned on when you are away from home!
- It works with leading smart home devices like Alexa, Apple Home Kit, and Google Assistant!
- You can control the lights with the free Lutron app. It enables voice control or standard wall touch control with ease!
- The smart bridge doesn’t use wifi to connect. It won’t slow down your wifi, and you can still use the product effectively!
- You can use it when wi-fi isn’t working. This is an excellent function to have if you are worried about usage problems.
- This one can control many smart light bulbs at once, which is a cool function. You don’t have to buy another one of these.
- It can work with standard wiring.
This is an all-round product that can do anything efficiently! If you are looking for a mid-end product at a reasonable price, you can buy this one!
Leviton DW15S-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi 15A Universal LED/Incandescent Switch
- The seller’s page has different models that are suitable for almost anyone!
- You can find the dimmer versions there with ease!
- The seller also has more significant package options, which is great for saving money!
- You can control the switches easily from anywhere with the Leviton app.
- Replacing an existing light switch is pretty straightforward. It should have a neutral line.
- You can easily schedule the lights whenever you want! The product allows you to create lighting scenes, which is excellent for setting the mood!
- The product works flawlessly with Alexa and Google’s smart home assistant. It allows you to control it with voice!
- Each product their a pre-set schedule inside their own, which doesn’t allow for any mistakes at all! ,
- The product has a 5-year limited warranty, which is pretty cool!
It can control dimmable LED lights up to 300w and incandescent light bulbs up to 600w. It Facilitates multi-location (3-way) dimming with up to 4 remote units (DD00R).
TREATLIFE Smart Dimmer Switch
- The dimmer switch works with standard home systems like Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT.
- It’s a single-pole use only switch you can’t make it work with 3-way.
- The dimmer switch supports up to 150w for LEDs and 400w for incandescent bulbs.
- The WiFi system operates at 2.4 GHz.
- The dimming feature works pretty well. You can lower it to actual zero percent! The brightness memory function is pretty cool, so you don’t have to set the brightness every time you use it!
- Automation is also flawless. You can control it from anywhere you like. It allows for schedule settings, which enables power saving over the long run!
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- The product comes with a 2-year quality warranty and 90 days money-back guarantee.
The product has a sound support system about installation and later on. You can get guidance for your installment needs. Other than that, the product is pretty good, but wattage supported can be a little higher!
BN-LINK Smart Dimmer Switch
- The product works flawlessly with Alexa. You can use voice control when you are using it with Alexa.
- You can control it from anywhere in your home. It doesn’t need any hub at all.
- The scheduling function is pretty standard. You can set the times and forget about the lights.
- The product has over-temperature protection, which is excellent for saving light bulbs.
- It works up to 150W with led bulbs and 400W for incandescent bulbs.
- A neutral wire is required for the product!
The product has a reasonable price despite its only one piece in size. It’s a pretty standard product if you compare the attributes to other products.
Smart Dimmer Switch by Etekcity
- Etekcity produces good looking dimmer switches, in my opinion. The design of the product separates it from others.
- The dimmer switches operate as a single pole light.
- It can support LED lights up to 180 watts and 400w for incandescent light bulbs.
- The standard size fits any standard junction box, but you should still check the seller’s page before ordering!
- It has a voice control function for both Alexa and Google.
- The product has a schedule and timer function like most of the other dimmer switches in the market.
- The brightness calibration is pretty good for different light bulbs. The product will analyze the light bulb and provide you with a non-flickering dimming experience.
- FCC certified and ETL listed.
This is a good looking dimmer switch that works pretty well. The price is just a little bit higher compared to other ones, but you can still buy it!
WeMo Dimmer Wifi Light Switch
- The product works from anywhere. You need wifi to make it work. There is no need for Hub or subscription.
- It’s working flawlessly with Google, Alexa, and Apple home kit. You can control it from the wall, app, or with your voice with ease.
- The light switch can work according to sunset and sunrise.
- It will calibrate with the light bulbs you are using and provide you with the maximum amount of dimming you can get.
- Night mode is excellent for saving your eyes from strains.
- The product works with a one-way connection.
The product is one of the best sellers when it comes to wifi light switches. The dimming would not work well if the brand does not support your light bulb. You should ask the seller before you make the purchase!
Tessan 2 Pack Smart Dimmer Switch
- Neutral wiring is required for the product. You have to make sure you understand the installing instructions before you make the purchase.
- The two-pack has a reasonable price compared to other products.
- The product designed to fit the standard junction box size.
- It can support up to 150 Watt of DIMMABLE LED/CFL or 400 Watt of Incandescent bulbs.
- The product works with a smart life app that allows you to control the lighting over distances.
- You can use your voice to control the switch with Google or Alexa smart home systems.
- Automatic schedules are great for setting the mood whenever you want.
- Brightness memory function can be great if you are doing task work.
- Certified by ETL.
This product works pretty well, and it doesn’t have any issues with almost any light bulb out there.
Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Switch
- The product provides all pretty cool range dimming. It doesn’t have any flickering at all. The dimming feature works flawlessly.
- The switch can be controlled from wireless devices, pc, or a tablet.
- The z-wave allows better control over the dimmer switch.
- The product is Alexa and googles compatible. However, you will need a hub to use the product at full potential.
- The product needs a Z-Wave approved hub, including Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, Ring, SmartThings, Wink, HomeSeer, Fibaro, Trane, Nexia, ADT, Vera, and more.
- A neutral wire is required for the installation of the product!
I like this dimmer switch because the dimming feature works flawlessly. You can increase or decrease the lighting gradually without any stops.
meross Smart Dimmer Switch
- You will need a neutral wire to install the product. It works as a single-pole, so keep that in mind.
- Installation is pretty easy. It will only take around 15 minutes.
- The product works with only 2.4 GHz wifi.
- It works with Amazon Alexa, Echo, Echo Dot, Google Assistant, Google Home, and IFTTT. You can also easily control the dimmer switch with voice.
- The product only works with the Meross app if you want to control it from an android or iOS device.
- You can use the schedule or timer function to improve your experience.
If you are looking for an alternative smart dimmer switch, this one will work pretty well!
How to Pick Best Wireless Dimmer Light Switches?
Wireless dimmer switches are great for providing flexibility in any home! There are some places you can use this wireless switches! They come with advanced receivers, which can also dim the light. Dimmers are a must, in my opinion, if you want to create pleasing ambiances for your family!
Most of the automation solutions are wireless nowadays. You can find cameras, photo sensors and of course wireless switches which work to improve our life conditions! The main beautiful thing about wireless dimmer switches, they are great for controlling the light! They are accommodating for parents who are working late hours! You can easily control the lighting of your house from far away when you are not home! The dimmer switches are also perfect for saving energy in the long run compared to traditional systems! These products also have another great function, which can be listed as security. You can leave the lights open when you are not at home! It’s a great function if you want to avoid burglary attempts!
Let’s take a look at how you can pick the best wireless dimmer switches in the market, so you don’t face any problems at all!
Single Pole or 3 Way
The installation might be a problem for some of you out there. You have to determine how you are going to use the product. Most of the products require a neutral wire for installation, which is a standard for dimmer switches. You have to make sure you check the instructions before you make the purchase.
The plastic materials of the products can vary a lot, and it will have an impact on the price. Some dimmer switches are made of fire-resistant plastics, which improves the cost. If you are concerned about heating and fire, you should look into dimmer switches that are made from fire-resistant plastics. The material quality also affects the lifespan of the product if you are going to use it manually regularly. If you are going to use your product manually most of the time, you should invest in durable products with high-material quality.
These smart switches generally have close prices to each other, but you can still find better ones at a low price. Make sure you inspect all of the features listed here so you can secure a good one for yourself.
The dimming feature changes a lot if I am honest with you. You should check the seller’s page and learn if your light bulb is suitable for the switch you are buying. They should be ideal if you want a flawless dimming experience. There some products which have perfect dimming experience, but they also have problems with some of the light bulbs, so keep that in mind!
Buying a tremendous smart dimmer switch can be problematic for some people because there are tons of products in the market. You should check the features I’ve listed above and made the best possible purchase for yourself. You can also check the power level of the dimmer switch because it affects the total wattage you can use with the product. These are my final tips. I hope you will have a flawless experience!