If you are looking to downsize your room and in need of space, you can make your lighting choice around the swing arm wall lamps. They are great space savers and convenient. They are great because they are attached to the wall which results in more stable and more durable lamps. It’s hard to harm them, especially if you have rowdy children, these lamps can be a life safe. The cords might be a problem or you might think about this but they are generally not a problem. You can wire them straight to your lamp without any trouble. There are many stylish swing arm wall lamps out there you can check the few examples in the reviews below and make your choice.
10 Top Swing Arm Wall Lamp Reviews
Rosslyn Set of 2 Bronze Plug-In Swing Arm Wall Lamps
- You can use 40W halogen light bulbs or incandescent 60W light bulb for this lamp.
- Bronze finishing looks perfect.
- Swingarm design provides enough mobility.
- This will make a great lamp bedroom.
- Maximum extension range is 21 inches.
This product is one of the best sellers in the market, it’s very well designed and looks perfect! Knob switch is dimmed which you can control the lighting level. You can also use low watt led bulbs with this one for extra energy saving. 21 inches of extension range is great if you reading books at night. Highly suggested!
Kenroy Home 30110BLKP Simplicity Wall Swing Arm Lamp
- It requires a 150W light bulb to work. It’s not included in the package.
- The cord is covered by decorative.
- 26 inches of maximum extension range.
- Different shade colors are available.
- Shade quality is okay.
- Durable metal material.
- UL certified.
- 1-year warranty.
This is another great lamp at the market, this product is highly durable and has different options for different needs. You can pick the shade size and maximum extension range when you are ordering. This is a great standard looking lamp for any bedroom, does its job without any problem.
Gray Brushed Steel Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- 23 inches of maximum extension range.
- Uses 40W halogen light bulbs or 60W incandescent light bulbs.
- The adjustable arm makes it great for reading.
- Dimmer switch.
- Easy to install no need to wire.
- Perfect steel finish.
This lamp is high-quality, the shade and body materials are great. You will understand what I mean once you get it. You can easily use them as a bed lamp. Provides good lighting for the bedroom and they are dimmable, you can control the light according to your need.
Chrome Swing-Arm Wall Lamp
- Basic entrance level lamp.
- Steel finishing.
- Drum-shaped fabric shade.
- 15 inches of maximum extension range.
- Normal quality.
If you are looking for a standard lamp with no extra features you can get this one. It looks pure and simple. Provides enough lighting for bedroom and bedtime reading. It has no real flaws at all. If you are looking for a cheap swing arm wall lamp you can get this one.
Possini Euro Aluno Plug-In Style Swing Arm Wall Light
- Maximum extension range of 23 inches.
- Perfect brushed steel finish looks brilliant.
- Plug-in style wall lamp, no extra wiring required.
- Linen shade is high-quality.
- Great lamp at a reasonable price.
If you are looking for a lamp with quality this is what you are looking for. It has great material quality from shade to the metal. Everything is perfect. It’s a little bit pricey but I think this lamp deserves it. If you are looking for something above all of the lamps you should buy this one!
Kenroy Home 21011BS Sheppard Wall Swing Arm Lamp
- White drum shade.
- Perfect steel finish.
- The lamp is a little bit small.
- 14 inch of maximum extension range.
- Simple and elegant.
This lamp is cool to have. Most of the lamps are a little bit expensive and they don’t have this quality. The metal base of this lamp is thin but it still does the job. You might also find the lamp a little bit small but it’s okay. It’s up to you whether you buy this one or not.
Kenroy Home 30130BRZ Nathaniel Wall Swing Arm Lamp
- Maximum extension range of 25 inches.
- Perfect bronze finish.
- White bell-shaped fabric.
- Adds an antique look to your room.
- It needs a 150W 3-way light bulb to work and it’s not included in the package.
- 3-way switch.
This is a great lamp and it’s well designed. Provides a historical look for your room. Fabric shade is okay quality, looks great. I like the combination of bronze finishing and the shade. You can buy this one for your bedroom.
Kenroy 30100PBES-1 Element Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- Solid brass finishing.
- Uses a 3-way 150W light bulb, you have to buy it separately.
- The cord is covered.
- Traditional and elegant look.
- UL certified.
- The cord is 6 feet long.
This lamp is easy to install. Highly versatile and you can use it for reading because of the swingarm. The cord is covered which is a plus if you don’t like cables all around the house. Highly suggested!
Tremont Bronze Metal Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- Maximum extension range of 22 inches.
- The dimmer knob is a huge plus.
- Easy-to-install plug-in and play.
- The bronze finish looks perfect and it’s high-quality.
- Burlap shade is high-quality no flaws at all. Tan color suits most rooms.
- Durable metal construction.
- You can use 43-watt halogen light bulb or 60 watts incandescent light bulb.
The shade is perfect, it’s high quality and does the job! This product is made of high-quality material. Every part of it is so durable and sturdy. I can suggest this one if you are looking for a top-tier swing arm lamp.
Tremont Brushed Steel Metal Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- Maximum extension range is 22 inches.
- You should use a 43W halogen light bulb with this one.
- Full-range dimmable and it’s located on the backplate.
- The drum-shaped shade is high-quality.
- The brushed steel finish is highly durable.
This lamp is another version of the one above. You can also get this one if you like more bright colors, they don’t have too many differences quality-wise. This one is highly suggested too!
7 Best Vintage Swing Arm Wall Lamps
Kira Home Cambridge 13″ Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- The beige-colored shade looks great.
- The wall lamp is adjustable through 240 degrees.
- The black finish on the metal construction looks great in most of the bedrooms.
- If you are into a transitional style, this one might be good for you.
- Maximum extended height is 25 inches.
- UL listed for your safety.
- 1-year product warranty.
- This wall lamp is great for bedrooms.
- It can be wired instead of a plugin. Both of the options are included in the package.
- One of the best sellers on the market!
- You can get this one if you are looking something classic for your bedroom!
Kenroy Home 30130PB Nathaniel Wall Swing Arm Lamp
- Price-performance wall swing arm lamp for people who are into vintage designs.
- The classic beveled shape looks great.
- 24-inch extension.
- It requires a 150 watt 3 way light bulb.
- You can adjust the light according to your needs. This option makes this lamp an excellent task lighting.
- The lighting level is adjustable which is also really cool.
- No hardwiring required. You can plug it in and use the covers in the package to hide plug.
- Amazon Alexa compatible.
- The price is a little bit high but the quality of the lamp is great!
- 1-year limited warranty.
LNC Swing Arm Wall Sconce Lamp
- The lamp has two alternative installing options which are cool.
- You can use the standard plug-in setup or you can hardwire it.
- The adjustment is extremely flexible.
- You can point the lamp in any direction with the help of brass joints.
- The lamp comes with 2.3 feet cord which is long enough.
- You can use the lamp at any place you like.
- It will add a vintage look instantly to any place.
- I suggest this one for offices.
- It requires an E26 light bulb to operate.
- Maximum of 60 watts.
360 Lighting Wray Bronze Metal Hardwire Wall Lamp
- 16 inches high.
- Maximum extension range is 30 inches.
- It operates with a 40w light bulb.
- You can vertically adjust the position of the lamp.
- Suitable for offices or small living rooms.
- The price is lower than other products.
- One of the best sellers on the market.
- The rich bronze finish looks good in industrially designed rooms.
- Metal construction.
- I suggest this one for students who are looking for a price-performance wall lamp.
Rosslyn Swing Arm Wall Lights
- Maximum arm extension is 21 inches.
- It requires one standard medium light bulb to operate.
- Maximum of 60 watts.
- If your room is designed around French country style you should get this one!
- One of the best sellers on the market!
- The bronze finish looks extremely great.
- The shades are high-quality. Made of resin.
- Cord cover not included within the package!
- You can move the lamp at your desired position with the help of the swingarm.
360 Lighting Set of 2 Mendes Antique Brass Down-Light
- The height of the lamps is 12 inches.
- Backplates are 5 inches wide.
- It requires one 60-watt light bulb to operate.
- There is on/off dimmer switch on the backplates which makes the lamp very useful.
- The antique brass finish looks good in vintage designs.
- Metal construction is extremely high-quality.
- Maximum arm extension is 31 inches.
- If you are looking for a vintage wall lamp which is tall enough to reach places you should buy this set!
Wall Sconces 2-Pack JACKYLED UL Black Hardwire Industrial Vintage Wall Lamp
- You can adjust the vintage swing arm wall lamps according to your needs.
- It has a 240-degree adjustable head which makes it extremely mobile.
- You can also use the lamp as a mini ceiling light.
- It’s made of solid metal.
- It’s hardwired doesn’t have on/off switch.
- Light bulbs are included within the package. You can also use other E26/E27 light bulbs if you want to.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 12-month warranty!
- I highly suggest this industrial wall lamp if you are looking for something high-quality!
Usage of Wall Lamps
If you are just moved into a new house and you are struggling with the design of your house, you are in the right place. Sometimes simple table lamps or floor lamps won’t cut it for luxurious people. They can’t create the ambiance we want from lights. If you are at a lighting store most of the salespersons will suggest you a wall lamp. They are great options when it comes to designing your house. They are great for decorating and they can create great ambient lighting at any place you like!
At the earliest times of human history, mankind has used a different kind of lighting options. We used candles and candelabras mostly to decorate and light up our houses. Kerosene lamps are great options when it comes to this. After the invention of standard light bulbs, these traditional wall lamps gone for a long time. Wall lamps are great if you want to create any kind of look. You can find traditional or modern wall lamps with ease. There are a variety of designs. You can find adjustable, hanging, bath vanity lamps, swing arm lamps, lantern style or traditional wall lamps within any superstore.
How to Use Wall Sconces?
Wall lamps generally have a shade which makes it look like a standard lamp. Wall sconces are the ones with just one light bulb. Lights above mirrors are generally known as vanity lights. Adjustable lighting fixtures are great if you are doing some focused work. Wall lamps can change in height and size. There are generally ranged between 5 to 15 inches. The body of the lamp will extend out from the wall.
Types of Wall Lamps
You can find a wall lamp which is suitable for your budget. There are tons of wall lamps on the internet. You can also find the best swing arm wall lamps in this post. There are also some specialty shops which designs the specific products you like. If you read my post carefully you can easily find something suitable for the decor of your home! However, I suggest you look around your local retailer shops. You can compare the products and learn some basic stuff about swing arm wall lamps by doing this.
Bedroom Swing Arm Wall Lamps
If you are one of the people looking for an easy way to light up your bedroom these swing arm wall lamps are a great choice! They are generally extremely mobile and they offer a creative hand when it comes to decorating your bedroom! Swingarm wall lamps are great to illuminate bedroom space!
The bed is generally placed in the center of the room in a small master bedroom! If your room is really small you should be careful about how much space you are wasting with the furniture! If you lack space you can use swing arm wall lamps for bedroom. They provide great usage then lamps with shelves or any other type of lighting! If you have an electrician in your area you can easily install these lamps! The swingarm lamps are great because they are adjustable which makes it perfect for reading in the bed! You should pick the swing arm wall lamp according to the size of your room! If your room is really small you should go with smaller lamps!
You should use monochromatic colors if your bedroom is really small! You should always use light colors if it’s possible! Make sure you use the light and dark tones of the same color! The closet of the room should be the same color as the room! You have to organize your room efficiently if you want to get all of the benefits of your room. Now you understand what you need to do before you get a bedroom swing arm wall lamp, let’s take a look at them!
Wall sconces are great if you are looking for something traditional! Western themes are great if you want to design your room around a modern look. They are generally made of iron or metal which will provide a sleek look! You can also look for brass, copper or crystal wall lamps if you are more into vintage wall lamps!
Wall lamps are easy to find and they are a great way to provide the right amount of light to your room, therefore, they can create a beautiful ambiance in the room. For example, if you are a reader you placed the swing arm closer to your reading spot it can create a magnificent look and provide the benefits at the same time! You should always make sure the design of your room matches the architectural style of your room! Make sure you read my reviews about swing arm wall lamps and find the most suitable for your room!