Shabby chic floor lamps are definitely popular. They are used since the 19th century which is pretty cool! Nowadays, they have different versions which are specially designed for a living room or bedroom! Most of them have the same kind of designs but shades always change their shapes and colors! It is wise to keep your room shape and design in your mind before making a purchase. You should also read the customer reviews about these floor lamps if you want to get the best deal for your money! Let’s take a look at the best sellers in the market!
Best Selling Shabby Chic Floor Lamps in the Market
360 Lighting Vintage Chic Floor Lamp
- It’s 60 inches high from the floor which is low for floor lamps.
- Shabby chic floor lamp requires a 150 Watt light bulb to operate, you have to buy it separately!
- There are two different designs on the sales page including; antique white and satin brass!
- The antique white design has burgundy undertones which will look pretty cool when combined with an antique designed living room.
- The dome shade looks really nice, it’s 6 inches on the top and 17 inches on the bottom part.
- The metal part is made of resin and it’s pretty high-quality.
- You would not have stability issues because the metal is pretty heavy.
- The rotary switch is really easy to use.
- The switch is hidden under the shade which is great.
- You can easily assemble the lamp within 15-20 minutes, it’s remarkably easy.
- If you are looking for a high-quality shabby chic floor lamp this one is probably the best one in the market!
360 Lighting Shabby Chic Floor Lamp Base
- You can buy this lamp base and combine it with lampshades.
- It’s 60 inches high like the one above.
- They have used the same lamp base with the one above.
- You have to use a 150w light bulb with this base.
- The metal construction is extremely high quality!
- You can use tiffany styles shades with this one to create beautiful lamps!
- If you are looking for a high-quality base for your lampshade I definitely suggest this one!
- Most of the shabby chic lamps are sold by 360 lighting which is not surprising.
- This is another shabby chic floor lamp from the company.
- The base is the same as the ones above!
- The only difference is the linen shade.
- You can pick between two linen shades including the white one and cream burlap shade.
- The base material is made of resin!
- This one will look great in the living room.
- If you are looking for an elegant lamp I suggest you get the cream one.
Vintage Chic Floor Lamp Antique White Platinum Gray Silk Drum Shade
- This is the only lamp which is made by another brand called Possini.
- Possini has great lamps too you can buy this one without hesitation.
- They have used the same lamp base as other ones!
- The dupioni drum shade looks really great.
- The silk quality is perfect.
- It will look great in bedrooms if implemented correctly!
- The antique white finish will look great in living rooms.
- You can use this one at any place you like!
- The price is really great compared to other ones!
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a linen shade!
Shabby Chic Floor Lamp Antique White Taupe Gray Drum Shade
- If you are looking for a white taupe shade this one is really great.
- You can use this one in your living room it will definitely look fantastic.
- You have to use a 150 watts light bulb to make it work.
- Ivory linen shade version is really great too.
- All of the shades are high-quality.
- Customers are satisfied with the products.
- The lamp is extremely easy to assemble.