Rustic floor lamps can be a great decorative alternative for your room. They can be a wonderful stylish alternative for your home. You will understand why they are on the top when you want to add a vivid luxurious charm to your room. In the old times these rustic lamps are used in many rustic places but nowadays we are trying to imitate the same atmosphere by using them in our houses. However traditional interiors had more options regarding decorations but today you can still fit these rustic lamps in almost any place you want and I’m going to teach you how.
There are a variety of lamps available in the market, most of the rustic designs are made of pure wood and metal. Colors do not vary at all, gold and bronze colors are rarely used, most of the lamps look real old. You can still easily use these lights as a beauteous accent light or as a standalone decorative item. I want to teach you a few things before you are going to buy one of these lamps, there are some essential factors which you should always follow for a better shopping experience.
First of all, if you are designing your room from scratch, it’s going to be real easy for you. You can pick almost any lamp and make the design around it or you can pick the things you like most and fit in the lamp after all of that. Rustic lamps generally have clean lines with sleek designs. They are generally dark colored, and they have patterned and dark colored shades. You can find these lamps in different textures, there are some French and industrial designs in the market, they are generally beautiful and I made most of my listings around them. You should always look for traditional ones but they should still be an artistic choice. Although it all comes up to your preference, most of the time mixing modern looks with traditional items doesn’t work out.
Second, you should always take a look at the height of the lamp, if you are going to use the lamp as a general room lighting you should always go with taller lamps. However, if you are going to use the lamp as a decorative item and need it just for reading or some ambient lighting, you can pick the shorter ones! You should always search your local area and some research in the market before buying the lamp you want. You can also always get the help of google for finding other lamps. I’m going to share some of the best sellers in the market for you, I hope you’ll like the honest reviews about them.
Top Rustic Floor Lamps
|Marlowe Woven Bronze Metal Floor Lamp||150$||9,8|
|Travata End Table Floor Lamp||170$||9,2|
|Industrial Cage 65" High Metal Floor Lamp with Edison Bulbs||270$||9,0|
|Adesso 3227-15 Brooklyn 63" Floor Lamp||250$||8,6|
|Calyx Cognac Glass Industrial Bronze Floor Lamp||250$||8,2|
Marlowe Woven Bronze Metal Floor Lamp
- It needs two 100W light bulbs to operate and they are not included in the package.
- You can use the lights separately because of the separate pull chains.
- The lamp shade is covered with metal on the outer side and the inner part is made of burlap, they have great quality and durable.
- The metal is antique brown colored and will definitely fit in your interior design whether is antique or modern.
- This lamp can provide a lot of light because of two 100W light bulbs, you can use it as a reading lamp by turning on just one light bulb.
- The lamp looks expensive and it definitely has quality materials in it, I can highly suggest this lamp if you are looking something for your living room. Perfect design.
Franklin Iron Works Floor Lamp with Burlap Shade
- It requires two 100W medium base light bulbs to operate.
- Separate switching function for extra control.
- It definitely has a modern and rustic look at the same time.
- This will make a great lamp if you are having trouble finding a suitable rustic lamp for your modern interior.
- The deep bronze finish on the body looks absolutely perfect.
- Tan colored burlap drum shade looks great.
- You can easily assemble the product in 10 minutes.
- This lamp is heavy and highly stable.
- The cord is around 10 feet long and extremely efficient.
Travata End Table Rustic Floor Lamp
- I wanted to share this end table with you because it looks fantastic and rustic at the same time.
- Simple and plain look.
- You can adjust the swing arm at any place.
- It needs a 150W light bulb to operate. You have to buy it separately.
- On/Off socket switch.
- Cherry finish on the top of the table. It’s high-quality.
- Bronze finishing on the legs and metalwork.
- It’s really easy to assemble takes around only 15 minutes.
- You can easily change the burlap shade and make this lamp fit into almost any place!
Iron Twist Base Wood Tray Table Floor Lamp
- It requires a 150W light bulb to operate. It’s not included in the package.
- Dark rustic finish, walnut wooden table, they are all high-quality and look better in real life.
- You can change linen shade with different colors if you want to make more use of this lamp.
- Shelf makes this lamp ideal for living room usage.
- If you are living with cats or rowdy children, you must be careful about the shelf part. Cats might jump on it and it might cause some stability problems!
- The lamp is a little bit hard to assemble but it’s highly stable and durable.
Industrial Cage Metal Floor Lamp with Edison Bulbs
- The lamp works with three 60W Edison light bulbs, you have to buy them separately.
- It can also make use of another type of light bulbs.
- Three pull chains to control the lights separately.
- It can be used to light up a room or as a reading lamp.
- The industrial rustic bronze finish looks great.
- Metal cage might heat up, be careful when you are touching it.
- Heavy and stable.
Averill Park Industrial Downbridge Bronze Floor Lamp
- Oil rubbed bronze finish looks great.
- It comes with a 60W Edison light bulb.
- On/off switch is on the pole. Easy to use.
- It’s easy to put together, it will take less than 10 minutes most people.
- Sturdy and attractive design.
- The lamp is also heavy and has no stability problems.
- It can be a great addition to hardwood floors.
Adesso 3227-15 Brooklyn Rustic Floor Lamp, Smart Outlet Compatible
- This is only wooden rustic floor lamp worth mentioning in the market.
- The lamp looks great and it has a real sleek design.
- It requires 150W light bulb or equivalent.
- You can fit this one into a modern or rustic room without any problems.
- Rotary switch.
- Walnut finish on the legs.
- Made in CHINA.
- Shade is colored between white and off-white keep that in mind, please.
- The lamp is easy to assemble and takes around 10 minutes easily.
- I suggest this lamp if you are looking for a rustic lamp but you don’t have any idea which one is right. This lamp can fit in anyplace.
Calyx Cognac Glass Industrial Bronze Floor Lamp
- It comes with a 60W Edison light bulb.
- Inspired by factorial looks, pullers look great.
- The top arm is non-adjustable so keep that in mind.
- Bronze metal finish is high-quality and has no flaws at all.
- Foot step switch.
- You can easily add an old character to your room by with this beautiful lamp.
- If you are looking to add a final touch to your industrial or rustic design this can be a great addition. Highly suggested!