Best Neck Hug Book Lights
For the bookworms, book lights are awesome gadgets. In addition, people might use these for very different purposes including barbecuing. Actually, you can add many more places or activities. The idea is simple, you need neck hook lights where you need light on purpose. Without illuminating the night, you can keep doing your job.
Below, we brought the best book lights together. We considered many factors before we purpose them to your consideration. After the list, you’ll find more things about the neck hang lights.
LEPOWER 4 LED Book Neck Hug Light
- The neck hug light comes within a built-in battery which is 650 mAH.
- The charge of the light generally lasts about 5 hours which is really cool.
- The charger has an indicator light. It will turn into red when it’s charging. The color will change to blue when it’s fully charged.
- There are 6 levels of brightness you can use. One of them is really great for reading activities since it doesn’t irritate the eyes.
- The light doesn’t flicker at all which is good for reading.
- 60-days money back guarantee is great. You can give the product back if you don’t like it.
- The bendable design is really great, it doesn’t consume any space at all.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality neck hug light!
MINGER Rechargeable LED Book Light Neck Hug Light
- One of the best sellers in the market.
- The design of the product looks really cool.
- The price is a little bit expensive than others.
- It can charge up in 2.5 hours which is really great.
- The product can work up to 10 hours with a full charge. If you use it in low brightness mode, you can use it for 10 hours.
- The outer part is covered with silicone, it is highly bendable.
- It only weights 3 oz which is great.
- There are three different brightness modes which are specially designed for different tasks.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a durable product.
Huglight LED Light Handsfree Hug Neck Reading Book Light
- If you are looking for a cheap alternative this one is great.
- The price is lower than average.
- It works with two AA batteries.
- The product is cheaply made but it does the job.
- You can use it for power outages since it works with AA batteries.
- The buttons are not that quality, be careful when you are using it.
- If you are low on budget and looking for a cheap neck hug light, you should get this one.
Sicotool Hands Free Light Rechargeable Neck Book Lamp LED Reading Light
- The battery is 850 mAh which is higher than average.
- The quality of the LED lights is really great.
- The outer part is made of high-quality rubber which bends easily. It’s also highly durable.
- 3 levels of brightness option which is cool.
- It’s suitable for nighttime jogging, dog walking, reading books.
- It charges up in two hours.
- It can work up to 10 hours in low brightness mode.
- The product can be charged with 5V adapters.
- 12-months money back guarantee.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality neck reading light.
CeSunlight Rechargeable LED Book Light
- The best seller neck light on Amazon.com.
- 700 mAh battery is great, it can be charged up in 3 hours.
- 4 brightness modes.
- The product has a total of 4 LED lights. It has 1 spotlight and 1 wide angle led in each arm.
- The arms are flexible and it’s made of steel alloy.
- The outer part is covered with silicone, it feels comfy. Silicone is also non-toxic and high-grade.
- It only weighs 3 ounces which is great.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for the best product on the market.
Topnma Neck Hug Light
- The battery is great, it can last up to 10 hours with normal use.
- There are 5 different color options on the sales page.
- If you are concerned about the design, this neck hug light is really great when it comes to design.
- Arms are covered with soft silicone, it’s safe to use.
- I think this one is an imitation of the one above.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- 1-year warranty.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for an alternative.
LuminoLite Rechargeable 4 LED Book Light Bright Neck Hug Light
- It’s one of the best sellers in the market.
- 3 brightness levels for each arm. Each arm can change its brightness levels independently which allows for extra utility.
- It comes with a built-in 700 mAh battery which is higher than average.
- It can work at least 7 hours with one full charge.
- The neck part is made of soft silicone.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for an alternative.
Important Things to Consider Before Buying Neck Lights
There are several important things and I’ll try to cover them all. If you could go down to two options, my article will make it easier to choose. Check if an AC adapter is included and delivery fee. It sometimes saves you from comparing further.
Depending on your choice, there are rechargeable options or battery cell options. Of course, having a rechargeable one is a better advantage. Knowing that batteries might last approximately 5 hours, battery power is an important thing to consider. The charging type should be convenient. If you want to be more environmentally friendly, forget about regular batteries. So, go for rechargeable options. If you insist on using rechargeable batteries, at least, see my detailed insights about rechargeable batteries. Again, you can find them below the reviews.
Rechargeable neck lights should also feature a battery power indicator. So, you might know how many hours left before you need to recharge. Although organized people know them in advance, everyone might need their gadget to be smart enough to tell the time left. For instance, I love my Bluetooth headphones except for one such thing. In the end, at least, it should show you when it is full while charging. You wouldn’t want to wait unnecessarily just to make sure it’s fully recharged. It would be very kind of it to show you red while charging. Similarly, please show it green or blue or something when it’s full.
Long lasting batteries are better. When the capacity is higher, they’re less likely to broke. To be more convenient, the smart brands are using USB cable chargers available. This is global anymore. Less charging time is better as long as usage time keeps more than 5 hours.
Safety of a neck light is mostly about the battery. I’d put these the battery sub-title but safety also has some other things. When there’s lithium protection, you can use them while charging. So, it sounds more convenient and safer. No one wants a gadget to explode while using. Actually, no-one ever wants them to explode. Care about the safety measures taken. The neck light you buy should have them. In particular, while charging, it should be able to resist short circuits and overcharges. No one including the military would like to use a grenade without knowing.
Material is also important. It shouldn’t bruise your neck. It’s a very rare possibility but you should also make sure it’s flexible enough. If you fall asleep, it mustn’t strangulate you. The flexibility actually helps convenience more than safety. The manufacturer should feature mostly silicone, non-toxic and safe to use materials. Besides, when they produce like that, kids can use them, too. The warranty reports about safety in a way.
Not just for neck lights, the warranting seller is very important. Keep away without asking further questions if there is no guarantee of a gadget you’re about to buy. Especially, if the gadget is electronic. At least for 1-year, a warranty should be included. It would be awesome if you could find water-proof neck lights. Again, they should warrant that waterproof feature, too.
The brightness setting is vital for neck-lights. It should enable you to use the lights featured separately or at the same time. Thanks to dimmable features, you can use neck lights for different purposes.
Some more important signs of a better product
Before you make your final decision, read other details mostly found below. User reviews used to help us a lot until the sellers started manipulating them. So, we now check other details. A neck-light-seller should provide the information about the serial number, item weight, package dimensions, batteries, color, power source, bulb type, what package includes, cell type, and shipment date. If they fail to provide more details, you have reasons not to trust.
If it is a gift, see whether gift-wrap available. Note the seller not to include pricing info if you’ll directly send it to the gift-receiver. The price should be approximately $15 by 2019. Have extra things to ask, feel free.
In summary, I tried to bring some important things to consider. If your seller is missing some of these points, ask them with a message. Any answer they give counts as a legal promise about the product. Don’t tell me why to worry about $15 this much. More likely, it’s more about giving no quarters to fraud.