Moroccan lamps are around since the old centuries! They are one of the best ways to brighten up a home. You can find a different kind of Moroccan table lamps including; henna lamps or Moroccan lanterns. This beautiful lamps can create a magical outlook that you have desired for a long time! It’s hard to find a lamp which we can love with all of our heart! These lamps look close to a magical lamp but there is no genie in a bottle of course. You can easily captivate the attention of your guests with these beautiful Moroccan lamps!
Halogen lamps can create the same atmosphere in a room. However, they all look the same. You have to acquire an exotic look for your room! Moroccan lamps give that look without any hassle! You have to fire up the romance in your heart with Moroccan lamps! They have power in our home and our hearts! It can easily change the entire look of your room in seconds! You can even change the boring wooden look and dull walls of your house to a refreshing atmosphere by adding a few of these Moroccan lamps! You can easily achieve the earthy feeling you are searching for a long time!
Moroccan Lamp Design Types
Moroccan henna leather lamps are classy, they can easily add elegance to a room! I mostly suggest them for the living room! Your neighbors will envy them! If they ask you where you found it, you can point them to my website :). These henna lamps are a symbol of exoticness! They can be related to history and art. Most of the time they also reflect the culture of Oriental worlds. Other than art, they are unique decoration lamps which can be used almost everywhere. They can easily add some colors to any room in your house. I mostly use them in my living room or above a fireplace. You can also use them at the center of a table. They can fit in anywhere!
Moroccan lanterns are also another way to add elegance to your house. You can also use them in various places! I use them mostly outdoors. They make a great wall hanging lamps! You can also carry a few of them in your hands for a portable experience. I saw a few cordless models on the internet but didn’t search deeply about them maybe you can check them out! They are also used in marriages in Morocco! These exotic designs are cool if you are looking to add elegance to your room’s look! You can hop on the train of Moroccan lamps if you want to enjoy the beauty and subtleness of them!
Unique Moroccan lamps are also great. They are mostly made by hand. Ceramic and glass are generally used during the process. Ceramic ones always look different than each other because of the painting technique. Glass ones are cool, they are more bright and shiny. I generally use ceramic ones because I like darker colors. You can easily pick between them, they don’t have too much difference. It’s the handicraftsman skill’s which makes the lamp unique! Most of these lamps are generally produced in Turkey and Morocco. They are also called Ottoman lamps! Both countries share a lot of cultural backgrounds. Since the countries share a similar background, their lamps look similar to each other. Both of the countries make great and high-quality Moroccan lamps! Now, let’s take a look at the best sellers in the market.
You might see some cheap Moroccan lamps online. Most of them are not high-quality and brands use plastic instead of glass. If you find a heap Moroccan table lamp which is made of glass, you should consider buying it. You might also find some bargain deals which can be pretty cool. I also have two cheap Moroccan table lamp on the list, you can buy them if you don’t have any idea what you are looking for!
Top Moroccan Table Lamp Reviews
CopperBull 2019 Turkish Moroccan Tiffany Style Handmade Mosaic Table
- Handmade and painted, Mosaic Moroccan table lamp.
- Mosaic painting and beads on the head of the lamp.
- 18 different and unique designs.
- It comes with a light bulb suitable for the USA use.
- Height:16.5″ (42cm) . Globe Diameter: 7″(18cm)
This is an amazing looking lamp. It has 18 different designs and all of them look unique! The glass used is thick and looks durable! The globe is perfect. It looks large enough provides great ambient lighting. Brushed antique brass looks great, no flaws at all. You can get this one, it’s so easy to pick between 18 different designs!
CopperBull Moroccan Lantern Table Lamp
- Hundred percent handmade mosaic Moroccan lamp.
- Total height is 42 centimeters.
- Globe diameter is 7 inches.
- Made in TURKEY.
- Us compatible comes with a light bulb.
- Perfect white and blue colors.
This lamp is handmade in Turkey and it’s high-quality. The price is perfect for this kind of handwork! Lampshades are made of different kind of stained glasses. This lamp is shipped from Turkey, so it might a week to arrive at your house! You can use this lamp as a decorator, it’s not great for reading but still, does the job!
Nazli Mosaic&Crystal Moroccan Lamp
- Made by Nazli Mosaic and Crystal. ( The website is in Turkish.)
- Total lamp height is 17.30 inches.
- Lamp diameter 4.75 inches.
- Brass painted metal fixture.
- Perfect dark-colored metal base.
- Stained glasses on the globe for a perfect ambient effect.
The lamp is shipped from Turkey, it might take a few days to arrive. The product quality is high. This brand makes great lamps at a reasonable cost. All of the customers are happy with the product! They easily replace the product if there are defects in it! The colors look spectacular. I suggest this one if you are looking for a black Moroccan lamp.
BOSPHORUS Stunning Handmade Turkish Moroccan Mosaic Glass Table
- Made in TURKEY.
- Height is 11.80 inches.
- Antique brass colored metal body looks great!
- US compatible.
- It comes with a light bulb, you don’t have to buy it separately.
This is a short lamp if you check the height. It still makes a great lamp for small tables! Most of the people get this one as a gift. It makes a perfect gift for elderly people. The quality is high. It’s handcrafted and colors look brighter in real life. If you want an ambient lamp with great colors you can never go wrong with this one!
Stunning Handmade Swan Neck Turkish Moroccan Mosaic Glass Table Lamp
- Hundred percent is handmade. Made in Turkey.
- Height is 16.5 inches.
- Globe diameter is 7 inches.
- The antique brass colored body looks gorgeous.
- US compatible.
- Comes with a light bulb.
This another lamp of Copperbull. Like any other Copper bulb Moroccan lamps this one has 5 different designs. The price is okay for this of quality. I like the look of the swan neck. It comes with converter plugs for US outlets. This lamp is great as a night lamp. Provides enough lighting for reading. If your main reason is using this lamp as a night lamp, you should get two of it. These lamps will provide you with the exotic look, you are looking for!
Leyla’s Lanterns Mosaic Moroccan Table Lamp
- This is a Moroccan lantern lamp.
- If you are looking for a cheap Moroccan table lamp you should buy this one!
- Leyla’s lanterns are based in Turkey, they produce high-quality Moroccan lanterns.
- Hundred percent is handmade.
- Metal is a high-quality antique brass finish.
- These kinds of lamps are also called Ottoman-style lamps.
- The glasses provide perfect ambient lighting.
This Moroccan lantern is cheap, it makes a great addition to any living room. It has an exotic look and provides a great amount of lighting! I suggest this one if you are looking for a small Moroccan table lamp.
Handmade Swan Neck Turkish Moroccan Mosaic Glass Table
- Another beautifully designed Swan neck Moroccan lamp!
- The height is 16.5 inches which are normal for mosaic lamps.
- Hundred percent is handmade.
- Made in Turkey like any other Copperbull products.
- US compatible.
Nazli Mosaic&Crystal Moroccan Pitcher Table Lamp
- Perfect and unique design.
- Lamp diameter is 4 inches.
- Lamp height is 12.5 inches which is small.
- You can use this lamp on small tables or nightstands.
- Made in Turkey.
Pitcher Moroccan table lamps are hard to find. They have a different look and quality of them. You probably remember Aladdin’s story, it looks like the lamp in that story. If you like the design you can get this product, it also has a reasonable price so why not?
Nazli Mosaic&Crystal Mosaic Table Lamp
- Lamp height is 10 inches.
- Diameter is 4.8 inches.
- Made in Turkey.
- Dark-colored antique brass metal body.
- Suitable for US outlets.
This one is a great example of Moroccan table lamps. It has the quality and antique looks of a lamp. It will improve the ambient lighting of your room. Also, it looks better in real life with more brighter colors. However, this is a small lamp, so keep that in mind before purchasing it.
Marrakech Mosaic Glass Bedside Table Lamp
- Height of the lamp is 11 inches which is suitable for a nightstand.
- It’s a hundred percent handmade which is great.
- The colors on the mosaic shade are done by craftsmen.
- The material quality is high.
- It works with an E12 light bulb.
- The price of it is really cheap.
- The colors look really nice in real life.
If you are looking for a stunning Moroccan table lamp you should get this one! It looks fantastic on nightstands. This one also has 6 different designs on the sales page. You can pick the one most suitable for your needs!
DEMMEX 2019 Stunning 3 Globe Turkish Moroccan Bohemian Table Lamp
- This lamp has a perfect design.
- The three globes shine really well in bedrooms.
- You can use this one as a nightstand but it might be tall for some people.
- The height of the lamp is 18 inches.
- It works with 3 E12 candelabra night bulbs.
- The glass pieces are handmade which look really cool.
- The price of the product is reasonable for the quality.
- Great for implementing Middle East texture in your room.
There are versions of this lamp with better colors on the sales page. The purple one looks fantastic in my opinion. You can prefer darker colors if you prefer a classy look in your bedroom. Other than that this lamp will give you the Moroccan breeze you are looking for!
COMMODA Stunning Handmade Moon Shape Turkish Table Lamp
- This lamp definitely has quality.
- The moon shape shade looks beautiful in real life.
- The height of the lamp is close to 20 inches.
- The design of this lamp is really unique.
- The moon resembles the holy shape of Islam.
- You can use this lamp for any living room or dining room out there.
- The globe is made of hand-cut glasses.
- It uses an E14 candelabra light bulb.
This lamp is perfect for Moroccan lamp lovers. It will instantly turn your room into a mosaic party. The quality of this product is really great compared to other ones which can make it your first choice!
Detailed Moroccan Lamp Buying Guide
Painting Technique: This is important when it comes to buying Moroccan table lamps. You should always go for the hand-painted ones. Hand-painted ones look better than others and even the same lamps have different colors! If you want your lamp’s colors to look more bright and lively, you should ask the seller for a picture of the item you are getting!
Glass Quality: Ceramic lamps are the best ones when it comes to quality. They are easily painted than others and they are durable. Pure glass ones generally look cheap and I don’t like the thickness of them. If you are after durability and looks go with the ceramic ones!
Base Material: Generally base material used is copper or zinc, but sellers don’t list this function. Copper ones look more antique in my opinion. Zinc is great too but they lack the durability of copper lamps. Most of the lamps are painted antique brass so it’s not a real problem. It all comes to your personal preference.
Stability: Stability is generally not an issue but some lamps can have the stability problem. If the lamp is taller than 20 inches you are going to have stability problems.
Design: The design is mostly a personal choice. However, some designs look better than others. These lamps generally have diameters between 4-5 inches. Any other thing then this ruins the look of the lamp. You should also go with shorter ones if your table is small or if you are planning to use the lamp as a nightstand! Generally, standard Moroccan table lamps’ have a height of 14-18 inches.
Brand: Most of the brands are located in Turkey. The most notable ones are Nazli, Bosphorus, and Copperbull. Nazlı is the best amongst them however, the other ones are cool too. If you find lamps which made in other than Turkey, you can also try them and write a message to me. I never come across to another Country.
Customer Reviews: These are the most important thing before buying a lamp! You should always try to find customer pictures of the products if possible! These lamps can have deceptive pictures online, so be careful about that.
Price: This is generally not an issue if you are not buying something too fancy. Most of the table lamps priced between 25 and 35 dollars. So please keep that in mind before buying a Moroccan lamp!
If you care about all the things I listed here, you can never buy a bad product. I suggest you read at least this part of the article if you don’t have any idea what you are going to get. You can also ask specific questions about the products in the comment section below!