Light bulbs for ceiling fans are generally hard to find because of their size. Most of the ceilings use compact sized candelabra light bulbs. The default light bulbs attached to the ceiling fans do not the job very well. People love to change these lamps to get more daylight or to change the color. LED light bulbs are also a great way to reduce electricity bill which can be acquired with light bulbs for ceilings. You will find the top seller light bulbs for ceiling fans, make sure you read all of the reviews before you make your purchase!
Top Selling Light Bulbs for Ceiling Fans
|Albrillo E12 Bulb Candelabra LED Bulbs||8.2|
|LOHAS LED Candelabra Bulb 60W Equivalent||8.6|
|Hansang LED Bulbs Light E12 Screw Base Candelabra||9.2|
Albrillo E12 Bulb Candelabra LED Bulbs
- One of the best sellers when it comes to Candelabra LED bulbs.
- You can pick the Daylight white color which has 5000k color temperature if you want bright daylight.
- E12 base.
- The equivalent of 60W light bulbs. 550 lumens.
- 15000 hours lifespan.
- It only uses 6 Watts. There are 5-watt versions out there if you want to lower your electricity usage. However, one watt is not a problem.
- 18-month warranty.
- These light bulbs work really well and they have a great warranty. You can get these ones if you don’t know what you are doing. They are also really cheap compared to other light bulbs.
Aooshine 5 Watt LED Candelabra Bulb
- Uses only 5 watts which is great.
- It provides lighting equal to a 50W light bulb.
- You can pick the suitable light bulb base according to your needs!
- Super high color rendering index, RA > 80.
- Eye protective design, extremely high-quality.
- The daylight one is suitable for people who are looking for a bright white color.
- 3-year warranty and 30000 hours lifespan.
- It emits 500 lumens which is a low number compared to other ones in the list!
Hansang LED Bulbs Light E12 Screw Base Candelabra
- Uses 6 watts of power.
- The best-LED bulb in the list if you compare the attributes.
- It provides lighting at 600 lumens and it’s equivalent of a 60W light bulb.
- CRI is higher than 83 which is great!
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- 24-month warranty.
- This is the best purchase you can make when it comes to light bulbs for ceiling fans! I definitely recommend it!
LOHAS LED Candelabra Bulb 60W Equivalent
- The price of the light bulb is really great. If you are short on budget, you can get these light bulbs.
- They are dimmable which makes them a valuable option.
- It uses E12 light bulb base which is suitable for ceiling fans.
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- CE and RoHS approved.
- It uses 6 watts of power.
- The lamp says it’s dimmable but in my opinion, they are not suitable for dimming. Some customers reported flickering when they are dimmed!
Ascher E12 LED Candelabra Light Bulbs
- It only uses 5 watts of power but it provides lighting equivalent of a 60W light bulb!
- E12 screw base.
- Saves up to %90 electricity bill.
- 20000 hours lifespan which is great compared to other light bulbs.
- 18-months warranty.
- The light bulb is not dimmable make sure you do not use a dimmer with it!
- You can pick the color temperature according to your needs.
- Suitable for ceilings which have E12 base.
- One of the best sellers when it comes to candelabra light bulbs.
- If you are in need of daylights for your ceiling this is a great option.