Light bulbs for ceiling fans are generally hard to find because of their size. Most of the ceilings use compact sized candelabra light bulbs. The default light bulbs attached to the ceiling fans do not do the job very well. People love to change these lamps to get more daylight or to change the color. LED light bulbs are also a great way to reduce electricity bills, which can be acquired with light bulbs for ceilings. You will find the top seller light bulbs for ceiling fans, make sure you read all of the reviews before you make your purchase!
Top Selling Light Bulbs for Ceiling Fans
|Albrillo E12 Bulb Candelabra LED Bulbs||8.2|
|LOHAS LED Candelabra Bulb 60W Equivalent||8.6|
|Hansang LED Bulbs Light E12 Screw Base Candelabra||9.2|
Albrillo E12 Bulb Candelabra LED Bulbs
- One of the best sellers when it comes to Candelabra LED bulbs.
- You can pick the Daylight white color which has 5000k color temperature if you want bright daylight.
- E12 base.
- The equivalent of 60W light bulbs. 550 lumens.
- 15000 hours lifespan.
- It only uses 6 Watts. There are 5-watt versions out there if you want to lower your electricity usage. However, one watt is not a problem.
- 18-month warranty.
- These light bulbs work well, and they have a great warranty. You can get these if you don’t know what you are doing. They are also really cheap compared to other light bulbs.
Aooshine 5 Watt LED Candelabra Bulb
- It uses only 5 watts, which is excellent.
- It provides lighting equal to a 50W light bulb.
- You can pick a suitable light bulb base according to your needs!
- Super high color rendering index, RA > 80.
- Eye protective design, extremely high-quality.
- The daylight one is suitable for people who are looking for a bright white color.
- 3-year warranty and 30000 hours lifespan.
- It emits 500 lumens, which is a low number compared to other ones on the list!
Hansang LED Bulbs Light E12 Screw Base Candelabra
- Uses 6 watts of power.
- The best-LED bulb in the list if you compare the attributes.
- It provides lighting at 600 lumens, and it’s equivalent of a 60W light bulb.
- CRI is higher than 83, which is excellent!
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- 24-month warranty.
- This is the best purchase you can make when it comes to light bulbs for ceiling fans! I recommend it!
LOHAS LED Candelabra Bulb 60W Equivalent
- The price of the light bulb is great. If you are short on budget, you can get these light bulbs.
- They are dimmable, which makes them a valuable option.
- It uses the E12 light bulb base, which is suitable for ceiling fans.
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- CE and RoHS approved.
- It uses 6 watts of power.
- The lamp says it’s dimmable, but in my opinion, they are not suitable for dimming. Some customers reported flickering when they are dimmed!
Ascher E12 LED Candelabra Light Bulbs
- It only uses 5 watts of power, but it provides lighting equivalent of a 60W light bulb!
- E12 screw base.
- The light bulb saves up to %90 electricity bill.
- Twenty thousand hours lifespan, which is excellent compared to other light bulbs.
- 18-months warranty.
- The light bulb is not dimmable. Make sure you do not use a dimmer with it!
- You can pick the color temperature according to your needs.
- Suitable for ceilings that have an E12 base.
- One of the best sellers when it comes to candelabra light bulbs.
- If you need daylights for your ceiling, this is a great option.
Comzler LED Ceiling Fan Bulb 60W Equivalent
- There are different color options on the sales page. You can easily find something suitable for your needs.
- The lamps are equivalent to 60W standard light bulbs.
- The lamps have a higher CRI rating than 80, which is perfect!
- They are not dimmable, so you have to be careful about this problem!
- They have 30000 hours of a lifetime, which is the average in this article.
- E12 small screw base is perfectly suitable for candelabra base lamps. The light bulb is pretty safe; you don’t have to worry about stability.
- It doesn’t make any noise or flicker.
Winshine E26 LED Light Bulb
- The most eco-friendly lamps on the whole list!
- They are suitable for E26 bases, which is the standard! You can find other versions on the sales page.
- It uses 6 watts of energy to provide equivalent lighting of 60W light bulbs!
- The lamps have a standard G45 light bulb shape, but they have an E26 base, which makes it suitable for any place.
- The lamps don’t flicker or glare at all. The quality is perfect.
- The price is on the higher end. However, the lamp has quality, so it’s okay!
- The product comes with a 90-days hassle-free money-back guarantee!
- I suggest this one for any place you like! If it’s compatible with your ceiling, you can use it there!
Shinestar Bright Ceiling Fan Light Bulbs
- I like the design of candelabra light bulbs. They are suitable for ceilings because of design.
- It provides 600 lumens lighting at 6-watt energy consume. The stats are the same as other lamps on the list!
- The price is pretty good if you compare it to other products in the market!
- The lamp has 30000 hours lifetime, which is the average.
- It has an E12 small screw base, which is the standard for candelabra light bulbs!
- The product also has two years warranty, which is excellent!
- There are two color options, including 2700k and 5000k color temperatures!
Sailstar Candelabra A15 LED Light Bulbs for Ceiling Fan
- These lamps only use 6 watts, and they are equivalent to 60 watt light bulbs!
- They provide lighting and 600 lumens like other lamps on the list!
- It has a lifespan of around 30000 hours, which is the standard!
- The lamps have a standard E12 base, which is suitable candelabra bases!
- There are no leads, mercury, and UV or IR in these lamps.
- They provide lighting at 5000 color temperature, which is the equivalent of bright light.
- It has a CRI rating, which is above 80. This is a must if you are looking for an industrial lamp!
Cotanic A15 LED Bulb
- Ten times energy saving than classic lamps.
- The price is perfect for six-packs.
- You can get the same lamp on three different bases, including A15, G25, and C37.
- It provides 600 lumens at 6 Watt.
- They are equivalent to 60-watt standard lamps.
- It provides a 4000k color temperature, which is close to daylight.
- It can easily fit into most of the E26/E27 sockets. You can use these lamps in any place you want!
- The product has 30000 hours of lifetime.
- It also comes with a 3-year warranty, which is pretty cool!
How to Pick Best Light Bulbs for Ceiling Fans?
There are tons of light bulbs out there, which makes it hard for customers. However, if you know what you are doing, find a suitable light bulb for ceiling fans is not that hard! I’ve listed a few factors which are going to be crucial for your purchase. If you follow my instructions, exactly you won’t face problems!
Light Color and Temperature
The light color is pretty important to create the atmosphere you want! If you want a more bright light, you should go for color temperatures that are above 3600k. This is a good number to start with, but you can go as high as 6500k, which is the absolute maximum.
You can also implement more yellow lighting if you go below that number. The color temperature of 2700k is excellent for creating an ambiance, and it’s better for the eyes! You have to make sure the color temperature you pick is suitable for your needs!
The base screw is pretty vital because it’s what makes the lamp suitable. Most of the ceiling fans use E12 bases and candelabra light bulbs. However, there are some other models out there which use different bases. You should learn about your ceiling fan’s base and make your pick according to that.
The material quality of light bulbs for ceiling fans are generally close to each other. The price might change the class a little bit, but I don’t think that’s the issue! If you have concerns about material quality, you can go for well-known brands. This can be the right choice since the famous brands only cost 10-20 percent more than standard bulbs!
This is a crucial factor, in my opinion. Most of the light bulbs for ceiling fans don’t have the necessary dimming feature! This is extra crucial for controlling the lighting level and creating the lighting you want! The lamps also should be suitable for smart outlets, which makes them work better. You can control the light better if it’s ideal for dimming.
The price of these light bulbs generally close to each other. The price decreases as the pack size increase, so it might be wise to buy bigger packs! The brand also affects the price of the products. It’s possible to see a price rise in higher quality or well-known brands.
There are tons of light bulbs for ceiling fans out there. It might be hard to pick something for your needs at first. However, if you do your research correctly, you can find something suitable for your needs. The ten light bulbs on my list are pretty good for any situation. I’ve also listed light bulbs with different bases so that everyone can find something suitable for their needs!