LED panel lights are great tools when it comes to even light distribution. They have a slender look and amazing power. If you are sick of LED-glare you can always go with LED panel lights without hesitation. These lights are great for long-term energy saving. If you want to save our environment you should definitely opt-in for LED panel lights since they are eco-friendly compared to fluorescent lamps! There are some factors if you are going to buy the best of these lamps. You can read these factors at the end of the article!
The price of the product is also really important. If you want to save money you can also pick products with dimming feature and always look at price and lumens per watt. Now, let’s take a look at the best-LED panel lights in the market.
Top 10 LED Panel Lights
Neox 2×2 FT 27W 4000K Flat LED Troffer Panel Light
- Great performance, proving up to 7200 lumens of brightness without hassle. Perfect performance against a similar 200w fluorescent lamp. It can save up to 70% of your electricity bill.
- Lifespan is up to 50,000 hours.
- Built-in direct installation, easy to assemble.
- Looks elegant and simple.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Great use for home, office, showroom even hospital.
- Dimming Compatible no flashing and no noise.
- Despite made in China, this product is great and not garbage like others.
- Gives bright light, reasonable price.
- You get better than you pay for.
- Dog buckles on the corner for extra suspension.
- Very cost-effective and works great as a pair.
- No noise or heat.
- Less than 5 minutes for installing.
FiveStar Light Metal Frame LED Panel Light
- Reduces energy usage by up to 60%.
- Ultra-sleek design with a low profile, panel thickness is 0.45 inches.
- UV and infrared emission are really low. Natural white color.
- Longer lifespan than traditional incandescent lamps.
- Switching on/off doesn’t eat up lifespan.
- Recyclable and fully green.
- Can work under low temperatures.
- Provides bright light at 80w. 8000 lumens and the color temperature is 6500k.
- You might need to get some additional electric wires for installation.
- Elegant and provides a great amount of lighting.
- Works great as a basement led lighting.
- Installation is really easy takes only around 5 minutes.
- Some people reported it provides a light amount of 70W.
- Fits perfect for a 2×4 ceiling.
LTMATE LED Panel Light
- Brand new 2×2 ceiling led panel lighting. Provides 120W equivalent led lighting.
- Saves up on the electric bill.
- Lifetime up to 45,000+ hours.
- Easy to assemble, you can use this one on the drop ceiling or as a Pendant.
- Complete dimmable can switch up between 10-100% for smooth dimming.
- LTMATE is an American brand which means it will have more durability than Chinese products.
- 5-year warranty.
- Great for drop ceilings.
- Easier to install and high-quality light.
- They might provide brighter than before, so keep that in mind.
- Thin and sleek design.
- Very bright light.
- Better quality than most products!
LED REPUBLIC UL LED 2-PACK Panel Light
- UL listed, can work in low temperatures.
- Energy-saving up to 80%.
- 120 beam angle, lights up a wider range.
- Environment-friendly without harmful ingredients.
- Colour temperature is 5000 Kelvins.
- NO UV and Infrared light.
- It can be used as gym lighting. It casts a shadow over muscles which is great for gym lighting.
- There are two color temperatures you can choose.
- Nice bright light.
- Low watts.
- UL, DLC, CE, ROHS approved.
- 5 ear warranty.
- Dimmer control with simple inputs.
LED Troffer 2×4 FT Hyperikon
- Brand new 2×4 led panel lighting. You can easily get the lighting level of 4×4 fluorescent tubes 160W with this simple lamp.
- Easy to assemble, you can also use integral tee grid clips for better safety.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimmable between 20-100%. This means you can easily use them anywhere you want.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor.
- Minimal heat output.
- Great lumens per watt efficiency.
- UL listed.
- One of the best sellers in the market.
- Installation instructions suck big time.
- Only suitable for standard 2×4 ceilings.
- Light is superior to most products.
- Very bright light for watts.
- Higher lumens per watts, great efficiency.
- Might be hard to install for some people.
LEDwholesalers Dimmable Ultra Thin Glare-Free Edge-Lit LED Light Panel
- The high-quality plate provides glare-free and ultra-bright light!
- Slim and low-profile design.
- Thickness is below 0.5 inches ( excluding detachable electrical box)
- Easily dimmable, great for energy saving and makes it more lasting.
- You can use it as a pendant or drop ceiling led panel.
- Environment-friendly, no UV/IR radiation.
- Brilliant bright light for ultra-slim design.
- You can mount this one in various ways.
- You might need a junction box to make it work.
- Great use for photography, provides perfect lighting.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Runs cooler than other LED panels.
- Looks great and decent.
Cost Less Lighting 2×2 LED Flat Panel Light
- Perfect lighting for drop ceilings.
- Uses 40Watts and provides light 3800 lumens.
- You can easily fit this one into a T-bar or narrow grip drop ceiling.
- Great lighting distribution.
- Highly energy-saving LED with 60,000 hours lifespan.
- Built-in dimming driver.
- Sleek and slim design.
- Compact features.
- Fits into almost any space, the thickness is about 3/8 inches.
- Great value for the reasonable price!
Sunnine 24×24-inch LED Panel Light
- Wide beam angle range up to 120 degrees.
- Energy-saving and long lifespan.
- High quality and bright lighting.
- No hazardous substances.
- Uses an adapter and extremely easy to set-up.
- Doesn’t have a UL certificate.
- Fast shipping
- Very bright white color.
- Reasonable price at a great quality.
- Great product.
Hykolity 2×4 FT 50W 5000K Flat LED
- This beautiful LED light troffer provides 6250 lumens.
- It can easily replace a 200W fluorescent lamp!
- The lifespan is around 50000 hours which is really great if you are looking for a long-lasting led lamp.
- It’s easily dimmable, you can use most of the modern LED dimmers and get the desired result you want!
- The panel is extremely light-weight, even I managed to install it in 10 minutes with ease!
- You can easily use the LED panel at ceilings, drywall.
- If you are looking for a cheap LED panel light and high-quality led panel light you can buy this one!
2-PACK ASD 2×2 LED Panel Edge-Lit Flat 36W 4000K
- This LED panel made of high-quality materials! It’s extremely rigid and it won’t bend over with time!
- The lens of the panel is made of PMMA.
- You can easily install the panel in any place you want! There are 3 different mounting options available including; recessed, suspended and surface mounted.
- It meets all of the USA quality requirements. It’s UL Listed.
- You can easily dim the LED panel. It can provide smooth dimming ability between 5-100 percent!
- You can get a Luton or Leviton dim, they are mostly compatible with this panel! If you want to learn more you can check the manufacturer’s manual before you make the purchase.
- This is another cheap LED light panel with great quality.
- The LED has 100000 hours of lifespan which is extremely great.
- It also has a 5-year manufacturer warranty!
- If you are looking for a high-quality LED panel you can buy this lamp!
How to Install LED Panel Lights
If you want to replace your old fluorescent lamps LED panel lights are the answer. They became really popular in the last years because of their design and effectiveness! These benefits can’t be offered by standard lamps which makes them more valuable! Standard LED panel lights are superior to any other kind of LED lighting out there! They are great if you want to acquire lighting without any harmful effects. They don’t radiate any IR or UV at all!
These lamps are also great for long term energy-saving! LED panel lights really use low amounts of energy compared to other lamps on the market which makes them energy efficient! This feature also allows them to be safe since they consume fewer watts which mean less heat! These lamps are long-lasting than other lamps because of engineering. You can always come across led ceiling panels at places like; gyms, schools, hospitals, offices and restaurants. They are a really great way to enhance the looks of any place out there!
Installation might be problematic for some people if you don’t know what you are doing. They are really easy to install if you read these instructions exactly! They can be installed in four different ways. There are built-in, recessed, suspended or mounted versions of ceiling lights. Built-in and recessed installation is great for modern environments. If you are going to install LED panel lights into your living room I definitely suggest this! It provides less lighting than usual but it looks great! Mounted led lights are great for highlighting the fixture! Suspended installations are generally must for pendant lights and chandeliers!
You have to go through the manual of the LED light you bought in the first place! There are tons of different components in the LED panel light and you have to learn about them. Learning about these components will improve your chances of success in the later stages of installation. You have to pay attention to every single detail in the manual if you want to avoid problems!
The second step is generally easier! You have to locate a suitable place for the led panel light! If you don’t know about electricity, i suggest you install it closer to a power socket. This will reduce the length of the wire which is hard to increase for some people! You have to keep dimensions of the panel in your mind if you want a flawless installation!
- You have to install the accessories to the panels in the first step.
- Screws are a great way to fix four hanging cables on to the roof. The steel cables should be horizontally aligned to LED panels.
- You have to fasten the clip on the place where you are going to install the LED Panel light.
- Screw the other clips on to the panel.
- Screw final clips.
- You have to remove the traditional grid lights!
- Pick a replacement that is suitable for the grid!
- You have to recess the led panel light into the grid.
- You have to install the brackets on the panel in the right position! Make sure they are tight and stable!
- Drill 6mm holes in the ceilings which can hold the panel. After that, you can use countersunk head tapping screws to fasten the panel into the holes!
Attributes of LED Panel Lights
Dimensions of the panel
Panel lights have different sizes and shapes, they should fit into your ceiling if you want a proper functioning. If you have narrow ceilings you can go with integral edge-lit panels. The type of led panel is really important if you want to fit in perfectly! Built-in and recessed panels might be hard to install for some people. If you are going to replace old fluorescent lights make sure the LED panel you pick is suitable for the place you are going to install.
Experts say that LED panel light uses less power while delivering light at a wider range. When you buying LED lights you should always go with maximum light with less power. I also made a few tables between these products to show you which one is the best in this league. You should also always pay attention to lumens. Efficiency also means higher lumens per watt, if you are looking best bang for your buck pick products with higher lumens per watt. If you are going to use the LED panel lights constantly you should be looking for products with more energy efficiency. If you are going to use them at certain times you can go with stronger LED panel lights!
You can also pick any color you want, however, LED light generally provides; cool and warm white which is okay for most places. If you are creating a modern look you should always go with cool white light. The warm white color is the color of incandescent lamps. If you are going to use LED panel lights for kitchen or restaurant they should be bright but not harmful for eyes. You have to keep the attention of your customers on the food and create a nice ambiance at the same time!
I reviewed best-led panel lights in 2019 for you, most of the panel lights are really great, I also made a table so you can compare them. If you have any questions about lamps please feel free to write in the comments section!