IKEA is the first place when you are looking for reliable and price-efficient lamps. You can find some of the best floor lamps possible without any problems. Floor lamps are definitely a good choice to improve the looks of your room. They can create a beautiful ambient effect within seconds. You have to pay some good amount of price if you want to achieve a good look in your room. You can still get away with cheap IKEA floor lamps but if you have the budget I definitely suggest you take a look at these IKEA floor lamps.
Best IKEA Floor Lamps
|Ikea 201.109.03 Lersta Floor-Reading Lamp||8.8|
|IKEA Samtid Floor Lamp||8.6|
|Ikea Floor Lamp with 3-spotlights||9.2|
|IKEA Vidja Standing Floor Lamp||9.0|
Ikea 201.109.03 Lersta Floor-Reading Lamp
- The lamp is made of aluminum and it’s definitely high-quality.
- It will be suitable for the workspaces which are designed in a modern-looking way.
- Grey color of the lamp looks really bright in real life.
- You can direct the light wherever you like and get a focused task lighting.
- The height of the lamp is 62 inches which is lower than standard floor lamps.
- Base diameter is 10 inches but the lamp is definitely stable.
- You have to buy the light bulbs seperately. It can support up to 60 watts.
- The base of the light bulb is an E26 base.
- The lamp is great for the price.
- The first foot of the lamp is made of metal. The rest of it made of an elastic material.
- If you are looking for a well made reading floor lamp this lamp can be good for you.
IKEA Samtid Floor Lamp
- The shade of the lamp is not that high-quality, you can change it if you want to.
- The height of the lamp is 60 inches which is shorter than average but this is because of the design.
- Base diameter is 10 inches but the lamp is stable enough.
- The cord length is 11 feet which is really long.
- Total weight of the product is 11 pounds.
- You can move it around the house because of its weight.
- The wattage of the light bulb is 100 watts. It’s not included in the package.
- Made of Polycarbonate plastic.
- You can buy this lamp if you like the design of it.
Ikea Floor Lamp with 3-spotlights
- Each of the lamp’s heads has different colors. You can turn on them separately to create a beautiful look.
- You can direct the lights at any point you like.
- The heads are adjustable and this makes this lamp perfect for any task!
- You can easily use the lamp in your living room because of the design!
- Most of the people use the top lamp for uplight lighting.
- Bottom heads are great for reading activities!
- Material quality is okay, you won’t have problems.
- The price is really good for the quality.
- Extremely compact and flexible product.
- If you are looking for a 3-headed floor lamp you can try this one!
IKEA Vidja Standing Floor Lamp
- This is a great pillar floor lamp from IKEA.
- The material quality is great. You are definitely going to love it.
- It provides a warm glow but not harsh light.
- The lamp comes with 6 light bulbs which provide white color.
- The height of the lamp is 4.5 feet.
- If you are into Swedish design you should check this one.
- The light bulbs are LED and they are included in the package.
- If you want a true white radiant lighting this floor lamp is great.
- The lamp is extremely easy to assemble, you will have an easy time.
- If you are looking for a high-quality floor lamp you can get this one!
IKEA – HEKTAR Floor Lamp
- The head of the lamp is a little bit oversized compared to the rest of it.
- It’s good for getting a reading light.
- Suitable for living rooms.
- The switch is easy to use, it’s placed on the cord. You can hide the cord under your rug.
- You can aim the light whenever you work to create a focused light.
- The head of the lamp is adjustable, it can be turned up to 120 degrees.
- It can be used as an uplight lamp.
- The weight of the lamp is 30 pounds.
- Epoxy powder coating is high-quality, rust-resistant.
- The price is normal for this kind of quality.
- The lamp comes with an E26 light bulb. You don’t have to pay for it separately!
- Highly suggest if you are looking for a mid-end Ikea floor lamp.