There have been many types of research about lighting development and these researches have led us to innovations like GU10 LED light bulbs. These widely accepted type of lights are dual pin and turn lock type. They are used globally all over the world. You can use GU10 LED bulbs by replacing standard lights without any other effort. They also have different colours and brightness levels for your needs. They also provide better lighting at a lower wattage level. As you know wattage means power needed to operate. Therefore, these lamps need lesser power to operate than traditional lamps. They are also highly green friendly, don’t have any disposal risk. No hazardous material and also no UV or infrared emission in this led lamps. Heat producing is really low and provides an equal amount of light with traditional lamps.
You are probably looking for a great GU10 LED light replacement for your halogen lamps I’m going to teach how you can do it. You can take notes on your halogen lamps about their voltage, watts which can easily eliminate most of the lamps in the market. Then you are going to take a look at the color brightness you want. If you are looking for bright daylight color you should go above 5000 Kelvins. The soft white color range is between 2700k-3200k and the cool white color range is in 3500-4100k. Now you have learned everything you need, before buying a GU10 LED light bulb. Take a look at these best products in the market to have an idea of basic product specifications.
Top 10 GU10 LED Light Bulbs in 2018
|Bioluz LED GU10 LED Bulbs||xx$||8,9|
|KINGSO 10 Pack GU10 LED Bulbs||xx$||8,0|
|Warmoon GU10 LED Bulbs||xx$||8,8|
|Albrillo GU10 LED Bulb||xx$||9,3|
Bioluz LED GU10 LED Bulbs 50W Equivalent
- Huge energy saving when compared to standard halogen lamps.
- 3000k colour temperature, same colour as halogen lamps.
- Environment-friendly, no hazardous substances.
- 50W equivalent, 6.5-watt lamps.
- 40 degrees beam angle.
- 350 lumens.
- Close size to standard halogen lamps, well built.
- Stays cool to touch, perfect design.
- Good light spreading at 40 degrees angle.
- Dimming works great.
- No flaws at all.
Hyperikon GU10 LED Track Light Bulb 7W
- Huge impact on electricity bill up to 85%, ENERGYSTAR certified.
- Long lifespan up to 45,000 hours.
- 400 Lumens
- 2700k colour temperature provides a warm white colour.
- Great dimming ability.
- Five-year warranty.
- Highest CRI in the market, better than most products.
- My test has shown that this lamp has higher CRI than other lamps and doesn’t lie about it.
- Stays cool despite working for long hours.
- Dimming feature works really great, smooth and gradual change.
- Perfect design and sturdy material.
Philips 465054 50W Equivalent
- 50W equivalent Philips lamps use only 5.5 watts which is unbelievable.
- Provides bright white light which can be used for outdoors and indoors.
- Lifespan is 15.000 hours.
- 80 lumens per watt also a great feature, it’s a great number.
- Environment-friendly doesn’t contain any mercury.
- 500 lumens.
- ENERGYSTAR certified.
- Excellent build quality, high durability.
- Philips is a great brand, you can get their products without hesitation.
- Much cooler than standard lamps.
- High lumens per watt which is great if you compare it to other products you will understand what I mean.
- Dimmable with ease.
KINGSO 10 Pack GU10 LED Bulbs 5W
- Long lifespan, lasts up to 30,000 hours.
- 60W equivalent only uses 5 watts.
- Can easily replace halogen g10 lamps.
- Comes with a year warranty.
- Green friendly.
- 620 Lumens.
- Not dimmable.
- The lamp is not dimmable, you might take a look at other products.
- Green friendly, no hazardous materials.
- A year warranty is okay but other products have better warranty options.
- Provides very bright white light.
- 6,000k colour temperature.
- Great lamp if you are looking for something bright.
SHINE HAI GU10 LED Bulbs 50W Equivalent
- 50W equivalent uses only 5 watts.
- Saves up to 90% electricity bill.
- High CRI rate.
- 40-degree beam angle.
- Provides 4,000k soft white light.
- 350 lumens.
- Easy to install and use.
- Eco-friendly and has 3 years warranty.
- UL certified.
- One of the best price/performance GU10 lamps out there.
- High CRI rate is really good if you are looking for something bright.
- Normal product quality for this reasonable price!
- Provides very bright white light.
- No heat dissipation.
Brightown 4W GU10 LED Bulbs
- 40-watt equivalent, 4w gu10 led light bulbs.
- Long lifespan, perfect for continuous use.
- Easily dimmable.
- Has different colour temperature packages for your choice.
- One of the most selling products on the market.
- It’s not that great for the price.
- Normal product quality for the normal price.
- You should look at other products.
Warmoon GU10 LED Bulbs 5W
- Long lifespan, great heat dissipation because of the aluminium materials used in it.
- Bright white light because of the high-quality chips in it.
- 50w equivalent, 5 Watts led bulbs.
- 18-months warranty.
- 550 lumens
- Great lumens for watt rate, perfect warm white colour. Provides 3,000k colour temperature.
- 120 degrees beam angle which is great for wider area lighting.
- CRI is 75.00.
- Normal CRI with perfect lumens for watt rate.
- They have a glass front which means you should be careful when you are using them.
- Wide beam angle is really perfect if you have a large area to light up you can get these lamps.
- Great heat dissipation.
Albrillo GU10 LED Bulb 6W
- 50W halogen bulb equivalent uses only 6 watts.
- Easily saves up to 80% electricity.
- Provides 3,000k of colour temperature.
- 18-months warranty.
- Long lifespan up to 25,000 hours.
- 470 lumens.
- This product got my attention when I was looking gu10 led light bulbs for my kitchen, they have a great price and well designed.
- Great price for the quality.
- The only downside about this product is they are not dimmable which might cause some little trouble.
AmazonBasics GU10 LED Light Bulb
- These light bulbs are produced and sold by Amazon.
- LED light bulbs have 3 different buying options including; 2 pack, 6 pack and 16 pack.
- Most of the people buy this set because it’s produced by Amazon.com
- The lifespan of the light bulbs is around 15000 hours which is really cool.
- They provide a light of 400 lumens.
- Colour temperature is 5000 Kelvin.
- It uses only 6 watts of energy and equivalent of a 50w standard lamp.
- This is a really good alternative for most of the incandescent light bulbs!
- You should really buy this one if you really trust Amazon with their products!
TORCHSTAR Dimmable MR16 GU10 LED Light Bulb
- These 7.5W LED light bulbs provide the same lighting as standard 50w light bulbs!
- Provides 500 lumens, that means it bright as a daylight.
- The beam angle is 40 degrees.
- Colour temperature is 5000k.
- EnergyStar certified which means it will consume less electricity than its peers.
- You can easily replace your halogen lights. The light bulb has a standard GU10 base.
- 3 years warranty.
- If you are looking for a high-quality LED light bulb you should definitely buy this one!
As a final word, always take a look CRI, higher lumens per watt and total watt usage of the lamps when you are getting them. Of course, there are some obvious factors like brightness, colour temperature and dimming. If you want a professional look with these lamps you should always consider all of the factors.