If you use Himalayan salt lamps at home or in the office, you may be looking for better bulbs. The main reason is the built-in bulb quality. Lamp sellers generally feature a simple bulb when they put their salt lamps on showcases. Indeed, no one expects them to put top selling salt lamps in. They produce lamps but not bulbs. If they used the quality incandescent bulbs as a standard built-in, buyers would face more expensive products. Seriously, it would feel too costly to get a lamp. Even more, it would be a more significant investment for the salt lamp producers. Because of the facts above, the buyer realizes the bulb quality is not enough. So, they look for better bulbs. This is how I predicted the necessity and prepared this topic for you.
Below the reviews, I’ll also present facts and opinions about Himalayan Salt Lamps. In the end, you’ll have found many answers to many possible questions about these salt lamps.
Now that I’m done with blowing my own trumpet let’s see the best bulb options for salt lamps.
Top Selling Salt Lamp Bulbs
Vinkoe Kitchen 25 Watt Salt Lamp Bulbs
- The set comes with 12 light bulbs that are suitable for Himalayan salt lamps.
- The bulbs are extra sturdy, which means they will provide more light than usual.
- One single bulb uses up to 25 watts of power.
- The lamps are dimmable, which makes them great for creating different ambiances as you like.
- You can easily adjust the brightness according to your needs.
- The lamps are suitable for different uses. You can use them as incandescent light bulbs or candelabra light bulbs.
- Bulb size approx 1.9×0.75inch(4.8×1.9cm)
I suggest this Himalayan salt lamp bulbs, especially if you are looking for something powerful! The bulbs are dimmable, which makes this pack a great one!
Levoit Salt Lamp Light Bulbs
- The light bulbs are suitable for most of the Himalayan salt lamps. Levoit makes them, but you can use them for different light bulbs.
- The package comes with six 15 watt light bulbs for your use.
- The E-12 socket makes them suitable for most of the standard Himalayan lamps.
- They provide lighting around 3000 hours of usage, which is pretty good.
- The bulbs are dimmable, which makes them extra cool!
- The products have a 1-year Levoit guarantee!
Levoit is a cool brand that makes excellent products. If you are looking for a high-quality Himalayan salt lamp bulb, you can buy this set!
GoodBulb Himalayan Dimmable Salt Lamp Light Bulbs
- There are two different pack options on the sales page!
- You can pick the suitable one for your needs!
- They can produce light up to 2500 hours, which is a little bit lower than average!
- The light bulbs are powered at 25 watts.
- E12 screw base makes them easy to install.
- The quality of the products is lovely!
This brand is preferred by most of the customers, which means they have to know something. It can be used as an alternative product for your Himalayan salt lamp bulb needs!
Frexmall Himalayan Salt Lamp Bulbs
- The package is a cool one because it comes with 12 light bulbs!
- The light bulbs are suitable for the E12 socket.
- Bulbs size 1.9×0.75inch(4.8×1.9cm).
- The light bulbs operate at 25 watts.
- The light bulbs are suitable for most of the Himalayan salt lamps!
- You can also use these as regular incandescent light bulbs.
- The bulbs are dimmable, which is a cool feature! You can set the brightness according to your needs!
You can use this one as an alternative to other 25W Himalayan lamp bulbs! The price is average compared to other ones who make it a great choice!
YYout 15Watt Himalayan Salt Lamp
- It should be used with an E12 socket.
- The customers are highly satisfied with the product. They have given it 4.5 stars out 5.
- Bulb Size: Approximately 2.0×0.7inch.
- Suitable with baskets and salt lamps.
- They have a dimmable design, which is excellent.
- It only uses 15 watts.
- If you are using salt bulbs, always you should keep spare salt lamps around.
Tree Jewelry Salt Lamp Bulbs
- One of the cheapest salt lamp bulbs in the market.
- It only uses 15 watts and suitable for the E12 socket base.
- It’s dimmable, which can save some energy in the long run.
- Each pack is packaged individually, which is perfect!
- If you are looking for a cheap deal for six bulbs, this one is perfect.
SouLight Salt Rock Lamp Bulb 10 Pack
- One of the best seller salt lamps in the market.
- The ten pack price is great.
- It also has two additional replacement bulbs for Himalayan salt lamps.
- E12 socket is suitable for candelabra bases.
- These are great because they can provide lighting up to 1000 hours with ease.
- You are going to save lots of money in the long run since they are durable.
- They are dimmable.
- You can use this one if you are looking for a price-performance product!
Skullis 12 Pack-15 Watt Salt Lamp Bulbs
- The price is almost the same as the one above, so you can pick the one you like. They are nearly the same in every aspect.
- E12 socket.
- Bulbs size appro 1.9×0.8 inch. The weight of the lamps is around 66 grams, which is close to 2 oz.
- They are dimmable, which is excellent for individual needs.
- Most of the customers reporting long-lasting bulbs.
- You can get this one if you are looking for an alternative salt lamp bulb.
TGS Gems 25 Watt Himalayan Salt Lamp
- The price is a little bit expensive than other lamps. However, customers are delighted with the product.
- Bulb size about 1.9×0.8 inches, which is suitable for most of the salt lamps.
- The power of lamps is 25 watts, which is higher than average!
- They are dimmable, which makes them great for special occasions.
- They can be used for a long time because of their material quality.
- You can use these lamps with TGS dimmer, which will make them work better.
ECOFLEX 25W Watt Long Lasting Incandescent E12 Socket Candelabra Salt Lamp Bulb
- This one has a better price rate than the one above.
- Bulb Size: 2″ x 0.75″ which is smaller than average. If you have concerns about bulb size, you should get this one.
- E12 socket is suitable for almost any salt lamp.
- These lamps are dimmable. Make sure your dimmer works with them.
- The package has 12 salt lamp bulbs, which have a reasonable price.
What exactly is a Himalayan Salt Lamp?
Real Himalayan salt lamps are crafted by hand. They are concrete blocks of Himalayan salt gathered in Khewra, Pakistan. That place is the only source of this type of salt. It looks like a pink-orange mixture of salty minerals. Without bulbs, lamps won’t illuminate. Lamps also heat salt bulbs, and this is the mechanism.
How does it work?
Salt is known hygroscopic. I mean, it drains moist. A Himalayan salt mass drains water molecules in the air. The drained things contain harmful bacterias, rust, and allergens. Bulb illuminates and heats the lamp to destroy drained things. In the end, such a lamp is believed to kill them in this loop.
Himalayan salt lamps purify the air, similar to house plants. The reason for polluted air is ozone. Himalayan lamps can drain ozone and other unwanted things, as they are made of salt.
We use many electromagnetic devices at home, and they produce small amounts of radiation. Indeed, they affect us in the long term. Radiation increases the tendency of bad things to trigger. Himalayan salt lamps are also believed to inhibit these.
Helps people living with asthma to breathe better
Salt therapy is already a used technique for asthma. Although we cannot define it as the ultimate solution, we call it ‘why not.’
Provides better moods
It merely creates a beautiful view. Removing many unwanted factors, Himalayan salt lamps are believed to help reducing serotonin levels.
How to detect genuine or fake
It’s not easy to discover real or fake Himalayan salt lamps. However, we have many clues.
Check the return policy
If they indicate no return policy, the sellers might be selling fake. They should be flexible on return policy to prove genuine.
It shouldn’t be sturdy
A genuine Himalayan salt lamp should be fragile. You should use them carefully. If they are too strong, it sounds contradictory but, they are possibly not real. Of course, it’s not the same about the bulb.
If it looks white or too cheap
You’ll find similar bargains. When you find a reasonable opportunity, you should doubt it. Similarly, if it looks white instead of pink-orange…
There is no scientific proof for or against. Not only the sellers but also users claim that Himalayan Salt Lamps are good for health. They support their ideas with some other scientific facts. The thing is, none of the scientific studies made precisely for these lamps. If you liked the concept and the way they looked, you could try one.
To sum, if you are already on it, you should use them with the proper bulbs meant for Himalayan Salt Lamps.